Saturday, July 10, 2010

Together we can do anything!! Yes we are thinking..

Friends,

I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the sponsors behalf of I+WE team. Here is a quick visual reference to what happened until now for I+WE through one of my favorite video.

'Tum Chalo Hindusthan Chale..' (You go and India/World goes with you)
Written by: Gulzar
Music by: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy
Sung by: Shankar Mahadevan.
Directed by: Unknown (Any one know?)
English Translation: Uncle Cruise Blog

The concept in the video is not just for India but for the whole world.

Everything told in the video is exactly what happened with I+WE today. When we planned to start the organization, we don't have a single penny in our hands. Then through some fund raisers & art work we raised 700$ as the initial fund which is used to register I+WE as a non profit organization in USA.

We only have faith in fellow people when we started executing the first project. You showed us that we are going in the right path! With in 2 days of request for sponsoring 17 kids, we got overwhelming response from everyone. This project would never have happened with a single person(I), it was made possible only because of you all (WE).

You all let I+WE slogan heard loud through your deeds.
I+WE: when 'I' starts thinking of 'WE'

List of sponsors and kids:

Sponsor NameStudent NameEducation

Saiprasad SamudralaPavanGrade 1

Sanny & LataAnushaGrade 7

K. SreekanthNeelimaGrade 1

S.J. NaiduPavaniGrade 5

A. Vijay BabuSharmilaGrade 5

M. Sai SunilRafiGrade 1

D.V.V. ChaitanyaRenukaGrade 4

N. SriharigopalGiriGrade 9

Sunil & ShipaUma DeviGrade 9

Naresh & RajiSrinivasGrade 5

T. PhanidraJoga RaoGrade 2

K. S. C. GuptaMohana RaoGrade 1

BharathLevi JoelNursery

D.V.V. SurendraJagadeeshGrade 1

K S N MurthyVanajaakshiGrade 1

Venkat ReddyMaarthaNursing

Noor & LeahChinnammaduTailoring

Thank you one and all!

**Together we can do anything! Quoted by Venky.
Posted by Vani

No comments:

Post a Comment